Medicaid and More --
Long-Term Care Planning for Disabled Individuals

An adult with Alzheimer's needs home care services to avoid unwanted institutionalization and remain safely at home.  In both of these situations, a government benefit program could have saved the day.

Chances are at some point in your life you will need assistance from a government  benefit program such as Medicaid, Medicare, the Social Security Administration, or the Veterans Administration to get the services that you need.

All too often, individuals wait until they are at a crisis point before speaking to an attorney who is knowledgeable about public benefits.  Even worse, many governmental agencies do not inform the public about the existence of, or the true extent of the services that are available to disabled individuals and their families.  As a result, people suffer in silence and face financial hardship despite their eligibility for these benefits.

What you don't know can hurt you.  Find out your rights by scheduling a free initial consultation.